Friday, February 22, 2008

went out with my sister today, actually wanted to go NTUC shop thing back home but last mins never buy. went to eat only. after that headed over to dear house. watch mobtv all the way.

im using a bloody lousy phone leh! super lousy loh. but got colour and cam. just that the batt got problem 1 min full batt 1 min low batt. auto shut off somemore. =.=''!
stupid phone. my another stupid handphone haven bring to repaire also. lazyyyyy...

i apply for the April intake already.
really really hope that can go back. cos i miss my ite friends.=(
PS: jiayi going to the same school as me. very happy and not very happy . . . cos . . . hmmm .
anyway. hopefully i can go back ! be it for me or my family i must at least study till ite. cannot dont study =DD


its 22 feb already.
1 year 5 month. =D
i love you <3

dear came up to my house at 1plusplus a.m cos on the way he send me back. he's having a bad stomachache so ya he came up to use my toilet. before he go he bring alot of my food back home. some more drink my bird nest also. after eating and drinking he went back home. how ass can he be. asssyyyy boy.

No comments: