Monday, February 4, 2008

2 feb 08
went to orchard with jiayi. haiya. wanted to get my new year clothes. but nothing caught my eye ah. so waste time went out whole day. what also never buy . =(
jiayi angry me eh, hahaha cos she keep ask me try i keep say " donwan la, i don like i wear le not nice."
she bo song nia loh. she say " aiya, i gave up la. you very ma fan"
i also very tired eh. cannot find anything. so i told jiayi. forget it le. i donwan buy, we go eat =DDDDDD
hahhaa. so we went to eat pasta . met May at cine talk awhile, after that the stupid hanbing came May left with him.
after my dinner i went to long john with jiayi force her accompany me eat the cake. WA. NICE LOH THE CAKE. HAHAHA.
at around 11 we went back to clementi and i stayed over at jiayi house. before we went up to her house we went to NTUC and buy many food up to her house and cook. before we slp we had a very heavy supper. i slp straight away after i ate my supper.
hahahhahaha. fat only loh. we slp at 2 wakeup at 12, but we tired we went back to slp till 4 we eat again. and i went back home. and meet fred, and go shopping. he brought a shoes from Pedro. the shoes very nice can. very cheap also 89.90 nia. as in compare to other he saw this the cheaper.
aiyaaaaaaaa. i haven buy any new year clothes laaaaaaaaaa.
=(((((
i miss my ex sch mate. hee!

sigh! qianhui cant go back to school leh . sigh sigh.
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments: