Thursday, February 21, 2008

on the first day of new year,

i went over to dear's grandparent house and stay there till like 5 and he drove me to my grandmon house. when i reached my grandmom house everyone was like playing card. i join them and i won about $2o. at arond 8 plus everyone is leaving me and my 2 cousin actually wanted to watch movie but aiya. missed all the movie gotta waiting like another 1 hour. so we didnt watch went over to mac and eat. after that went for mahjong. hee!
i lost around $80 . hahhaa. after that dear came and he won $100 . so ya no win no lose. hehe!




on the 2nd day of the new year.
went over to dear's cousin house and stay till 10 plus go back dear house . den slack slacks. midnight went to sebastian chalet and gambling. i super lucky only lo that day. i win over $130 less than 3 hr. dear win $80. we win about $200 . hahahha. happy onlyyyyyyy. stayed till 6 plus tired le. dear sent me back home.

3rd day.
dear house again. we play card also. actually win. that francis win away my $$$$$. so no win no loseee. at lot ppl at dear house lo. many kidsss also. very cute. but noisy uh. hahhaa. but really very cute all round and fat and short. hahahahhaha. after 11 francis they went off.
At the dot of 12 is jiayi birthday. she inside the room we bring in a mini ice cream with a candles . she only say thankyou. but ya i know jiayi you confrim find me very sweet right. haahhaha. after that we hang until morning 5 plus den go home. super tired.


DARLING HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! STAY PRETTY AND SUPER DUCKIE! =D I LOVE YOU.

although i know is like abit too late to blog this. haha. but ya you know. i very lazy! =D missees!!

No comments: