Friday, February 1, 2008

i have already "drop out". ='(
me and Qianhui in the same boat. poor us. ='(
no school. no work. nothing = useless. sigh.
ya, nvm. April intake here i come. hahaha. =DDDDD

i miss my school very much. ofcos what i miss most is my FRIEND! MADSTER SEVERSOME!
Qianhui, Weiyi, Belwin, Joyce, Yuting, Jeffery, Nat & Andrea

wa. see i miss so many people.

>.they must be missing me alot too. haha. anyway gonna see them on tuesday! very happy . =DDDDDD

life without school might be slack but i don't like it eh. going sch actually very fun!

miss them alot.

how i wish i could go back. but anyway. gonna appeal AGAIN. SECOND TIME LE. if really cannot i will go for April intake!

wish me good luck yea. hehe.

S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A S.A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: