Thursday, July 24, 2008

TUESDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Qian Hui & i went back to ITE and visit visit!!!!!!!
the moment i reach sch i only know i very hungry! and i went to eat! and i ask belwin along cos i need him to take for me. cos blewin super gentleman de. hahahah!!!!!!! but after i buy the noodles i just sat down only. i saw yuting weiyi joyce. they very happy and call me and HI to me. i also very happy eh see them! but after that! they asked me "why come back never find us. find belwin only!" i replied " i very hungry uh! i wanna eat first ma den i call u all." but they don care. 3 of the crazy girl. just whack me until i lie on the chair lor. my hand now blueblack somemore! they all really siao char bor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(


my girlssss<33





BELWIN!!!

QIANHUI

DAMIAN

JEFFERY

JOYCE

WEIYI



i miss my ITE friend alot =DDDDD
lovelovelovessssssssssss

No comments: