Saturday, July 19, 2008

i stayed over at kwek hse for many many days. this few day i have met up with.
-Justin
-Brandon
-Ryan
-Hanbing
-Malcolm
-Ching Hwee

cant rmb which day what time . i only remenber what i did & who i met.


went over to boat quay and drink till morning. that day O point is full of weird people! the song they sing can really make me deaf. =.=''


Ryan came over to fetch me & we chit chat till morning and suddenly felt like seeing AH GUA so i asked Ryan can bring me over. cos we actually at Jurong Hill or something very far from changi. but he said okay. den he straight away bring me go see AH GUA! by time i come back to WestCoast is already about 7 in the morning.


Brandon came over to my house downstairs and we sat inside his car and he accompany me chit chat till morning. we said alot alot of thing.


went to Hanbing house play mahjong! wit Malcolm GOO! haha. that AH GOO lose alot money lor! he anyhow play only. cos he busy watching tv! and the stupid Hanbing kns! my DA SHI XI just let his 1 tai win away. kns! i ask him go and die lor. he still very proud that he win my DA SHI XI!


straight after the mahjong i left and Hanbing acc me down. kwek & ling came over to fetch me and we went over to geylang meet up with other SIS BRO COUSIN eat STEAMBOAT! very niceee. so full=DDD. met up for steamboat actually is like a farewell dinner to him.
BRO BOY went oversea and work, sigh. without him life seem like very boring. =(


i think i have been meeting Hanbing almost everyday. we eat supper as usual he disturb me till like fuck. =.-' sometime is Malcolm book out will meet him eat and talk crap till morning also. =))


met up wit Justin to city hall eat chit chat chit chat after that went over to woodland causeway point chit chat and i went over to look for Ching Hwee for awhile. and he claim that i looked like a RABBIT! =.-''

stupid justin & clever mi
hahha!


went out Justin again. the moment he saw me he asked " y today you wear until so lady. i tot you very violent" i replied "shut up la. i always so lady de ok" and he keep complaining that his polo tee is very short so we went Topshop buy his stupid jersey. after that super hungry we have our dinner at Food Republic. asked Justin help me buy food and the Q is super long. haha. he Q up until half way msg me complain said he wait very long ask me treat him drink. haha.


went to St James Power House. is like wth. boring =.-'' ppl all weird weird. no handsome. hahah!
anyway . i saw the guy Eddie =))) he very cute luh. =) about 3 plus i went home. one of e guy sent all of us back. haha. 6 girl in 1 car. he very gentleman also. after we reached home. me kwek hang. we talk about him. hahaha!

No comments: