Thursday, July 24, 2008

pictures at powerhouse.




dancefloor


stupid asshole=D


kwek yan hang





only me and hang keep taking picturessss.


sat night

we was actually at kwek house playing mahjong. i asked hang come up to accompany me as i super boring. but she complain that she want go drinking. so all of us. cos of her go down to boat quay. hahha. is already 1am when we reached there. the moment i get down from cab. i heard someone calling SARAH KHOO. i turn and i saw ANDY WONG. chit chat awhile den i went off le.
same. we went to O POINT again. drink drink. and i play games with Aloysia . that ass just hit until my head BA LU KU la!
after that i went down meet Andy and i saw Kaiyun! haha. i talk with Andy awhile den he ask me go his side drink. i ask him go up my side drink he donwan. so each of us get a cup for each other. haha. i give him super thick de. he keep kpkb say i give him so thick 1. den he go get another cup. v thick 1 ask me drink. but end up we play games instead. wa. in the end drink alot alot. Andy siao kia lor. den i drunk like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
someone carried me back home. forget who liao. superrrrrrrrrrr maluuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

oh ya!!!!!! Ching Hwee came over to find me also. hahaha. that silly stupid boy!~

sat night! O POINT

i know they will whack me
hard if they saw this!
but i don care!!!
hahhahahahaha




hahaha! i love them soooooo muchhh!!!!! muackssssss!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


No comments: