Friday, April 3, 2009

school was kinda normal this 2 wks. but i guess . after this week. school suck! cos must start doing assignment . prepare for sub paper and main paper. lesson was all about writing writing and still writing. sighhhhh.


TADA! this my very very money minded school!



meet up with jiayi for the past few days or wk. we behaving like a homeless kids . always go clementi slack. cant remember what we did over the last few days. maybe is because we did nothing. hahahahhaa


haha! my laokang!






few weeksss back , went prawning with the hai's cos mich wanna try prawning BADLY.seriously she really dying for it lor. HAHAHAHA. went there only the boys is prawning. mich , francis and i doing nth. as you knw. francis also one of our sister. hahaha. so we suggest going out to buy drink. i asked freddy for car key cos we wanna go cck buy drink.



me: dear, give me car key?
fred: *pass it to me* den he suddenly ask " YOU KNW HW TO DRIVE MEH?!"
me: NO LA! mich drive. hehehe

fred: mich?! no! donwan.

me:no la. francis drive la. walau
fred: oh! okay. francis can.

HAHHA. mich at the side. she heard ald very sad. hahahha! cos all of them don trust her driving skill . although she pass ald. hahahaha




chao ah lian

No comments: