Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friday night! 3 March 09.








this blackie guy here . He's damn funny la. when i went into dragonfly, I saw him bent down. i tot he wanna puke or something. den i asked him are you ok? he replied " eh! i pick up a 50 cent leh!!"

HAHAHAHAHA. I LAUGHED LIKE HELL. AND I FORCED HIM TO GIVE ME THE 50 CENTS. LOL!





Sat nigh ! 4 March 09!


my pretty sister. loveher!*

lovelylovely kwekie!




KO LEI CAI AND I!!!!
LOVELOVELOVE<3


the pretty girl. lindia!

i was asking this dumb girl . help me take picture . as we both a lil tipsy and tired. when i passed her my
phone. she DROP MY HANDPHONE LEH!
then she went " HAHAHAHAHAHA, AIYA , WO LAI BU JI JIE LA"
then my replied was " you this lao byebye!!!! drop my hp!!!! very new only sia!!"


happening night like alwayssssss when the girls is around!!! =DD

No comments: