Sunday, November 9, 2008


im here blogging just because of Miss Lin QIANHUI.

last paper yesterday! is like finally uh! =DD holiday till 1 dec.


met up with her yesterday for Sakae Sushi at West Mall. When the waitress asked me for the student card. I show her my MDIS card.





waitress: what is this card?
me: my student card la.
waitress: what school is this?
me: MDIS LA. (i point at my card) a private school la.
waitress: oh ok.

after 5 mins she came . .

waitress: can show me your card again
me: tsk . (pass her my card)
waitress: (stare for a few sec) eh, how old are you?
me: TSK. 17 la. 1991.

while im talking to the waitress the stupid qianhui say " why you so fierce. ppl not your friend leh."
eh! qianhui. u don kpo can! not talking to you also! hahahhaha!





planning to go club just now. but is a little too late. sigh. is really boring stay home doing nothing esp on sat .


haven been going pub for really long. miss the time . .
just because of you one person everyone is staying home. dont you think you just a little F up.
we drifted apart because you no longer the one i knew in the past. we have different lifestyle now.
i dont like the mindset that you think about people, money etc etc . . .

No comments: