Monday, November 24, 2008

=DDDDDDDDDDDDD

went to chalet for the past 5days!
we slp eat drink play gambling mahjong go curise ! everydayyyyy! 5 days everyday mj gamble. with dear around there will confrim be mahjong! haha.

last Thursday went shopping with dear and weecheng. brought 2t-shirt and 1 heels. dear brought a few stuff too. after that we still went to Peal River for buffer with dear's family. its was dear treat. my shopping stuff all was paid by dear also. becosssssssss! he won $.

SAT
went shopping! but nothing caught my eyes. brought nth! sigh. went clubbing after shopping.
as i asked kwek to go power house. but that asshole.
actually told me she cant. suddenly last min said going .
and insist on saying that she told me and confrim with me last wk.
i cant rmb when the hack she called me lorrr!
until friday one day before clubbing she den told me lor. somemore is i called her and ask where she going. -.-"
power house is fucking pack on sat! damn pack! and i went with! FRED OKAY! TOGETHER WITH MY BOY. haha! susprise uh. bring him along. haha. still got Weecheng, brandon francis kwek and co. althought the music was suck that night. but still! i enjoy myself alot with my babyboy along. he's sooooooo s.w.e.e.t

i love you dear !!! aww! miss him so much . =DD

No comments: