Friday, March 28, 2008

for like don'tknow how many donkey year didnt meet yingkeat le. ( actually is like 1 year la)
went to meet her after my sch interview. what a unlucky day. i left my N lvl cert in clementi KFC. and i only realised when i ald in the train about to reach jurong point. so i quickly rush down and luckily is still there. after that the stupid yingkeat ask me take bus down to meet. end up i forget to alight. and i walk bloody super long to her house loh. >.< so long didnt see her le. she changed a LIL bit . more gentle ABIT ONLY. same thing first thing i do is to open her bing chu and kop her ice cream . and same as last time she KPKB don let me eat. den i keep ask and ask she cannot stand den give me eat. =D when her sister reached home saw me. she say. "AAA. u come here eat again ah. i always see you come my house eat." and i just "HAHAHAHAHA, ya loh" . yingkeat sister is just like yingkeat cannot don disturb me. her sister always ask yingkeat to hind her chocolate cos she scare when i come i wil l took it. hee hee ^^.


her ben& jerry's ice cream! the goh ying keat & the hand!



accompany jiayi to IMM buy heels. after that went to her house and cook maggie meee also eat sushi. the sushi suck niaa. not niceeee. " jiayi yr maggie is nice ok. hahaa".



& i duno which day i went up to jiayi house with fred. the both of them just quarreling la. disturb each other.

jiayi squeezed fred de nehneh lo. lol. me and her play and play end up westling .

and she DROOLED! den i keep laughing but at the same time i kan chiong i asked her! GOT KENA MY HAIR NOT! . lol . afer fred went of me and jiayi at there slp nia loh. after dinner we went down. after that i went home to watch 9 pm show! =D


JIAYI SLPINGGGG

No comments: