Friday, March 7, 2008



in the afternoon, i woke up around 1215, super early only lohh! after that kwek came over to my house. we watched the mvie " 2 faces of the girlfriend"
we were laughing all the way in the cinema sia. cos inside only have 4 person included me and kwek. she laugh so loud as if she own the cinema lo. lol.



after that went to kwek house and play mahjogggggg. aiyah. expected lose money again. haha. $70. but hahha. we are cousinnnn. so they just forget it never get any $ from me. but i packed all the mahjong can. i actually plan to stay over there. but dear say can come fetch me,soooo he came over to fetch me back home. when i get into the car. i saw my fav RIBENA.
he's nice enough to buy me that laaaaaaa. love you. thanks you sooooo much! =DDD
i wasnt hungry buy i insisted on buying cup noodles. after that i went back home.






No comments: