Saturday, February 28, 2009

THIS IS FOR THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINKS THAT I HAVE SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM. I DO ADMIT I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. BUT ONLY IDIOT WILL RREALISE IT. BECAUSE I WILL ONLY ATTITUDE IDIOT, MORON, UGLY ASSHOLE BASKET! DAMN IT. BASKET! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. FUCK! -.-
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE THINK THAT I HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. YES. YOU'RE IDIOT/MORON!!!!!!! HEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEE^^


today afternoon, i went over to jiayi's and pass her, her wallet. the careless girl left it in my bag luh. with her few hundreds buck. -.-''
my freddy say will only come fetch me around 6plus. who knows he called me around 4plus. say he on the way coming. when i just board the bus to jiayi's. so i reached abt like only 10 mins? i go off . cos my very nice bf reached ald. -.-'' waste my 71cent to tk bus luh!


im at baby's . and im super boring! so i started playing with my webcam! hehehehehe!
im pointing at my pimple.=(

hahahahhaa



this for my freddy boy. hahaha











im sooooo boring. thats why im here blogging man!!!! hohoho. i hope some idiots can come quarrel with me and entertain me with them joke face. hehehe.LOL! i think im damn rude today! AWWWWW. rude is my good and bad point! hehehehee

No comments: