Friday, May 2, 2008

1 MAY

sleep sleep sleep! at night rush back home to get changed as fred & i going over to beach road meet sebas michelle francis weecheng desmond and so many unknow ppl for drinking. boring boring. lack of sleep somemore. michelle and i keep saying those guy. making fun of them. stayed up till morning 6. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. super tired nia. when i go back home i never bring house key somemore... called my bro open the door for me. and i went to bed at morning 10 plus. i sleep till 6. michelle called ask me go prepare . cos fred ask them to call me. den rush down to tiong bahru. . eat burger king. watch iron man. hahhahaha. super funny nia. and the sebas keep hit me nia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! act act call me. hey hey hey oi oi oi . den the hand keep hit me. after movie. 1130 we took a train back. and hiii. im here to blog. after long hours of resting and eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously blogging nonsense nia. hahaa.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DUNO WHICH DAY! i and jiayi went to toyRus to play! muhahhaa. i super enjoy beating her only i very happy somemore!!!!!!!!! and she very angry. hahahhahaha!!!!!! but i very enjoy. and she can see me happily beating her also.
PS: i really very happy and enjoy beating her! =DDDDDDDDDD *wink*HAHAHHA









i busing kissing DUCK.





rabbish is me. monkey is fred!


we brought this. i know we very childish.

No comments: